The Versatility Awards give special recognition to talented Norwich who have excelled in multiple venues. There are two levels:
- Versatility Award (VN) acknowledges the achievements of member-owned Norwich who compete in a minimum of three (3) unrelated venues, and earn sixteen (16) points.
- Versatility Excellent Award (VNX) acknowledges the achievements of member-owned Norwich who compete in a minimum of four (4) unrelated venues, and earn twenty (20) points. One title must be OTCH, UDX, MX, TDX, or ME.
- One point minimum must be earned while the owner is an NTCA member.
- Norwich must earn the required number of points.
- Norwich must compete in the required number of venues.
- Titles must be earned by December 31st to earn the VN/VNX in the following year.
- Member must apply by July 1st of the award year. .
Download the Versatility Requirements (approved October 2014) HERE.